Chipper the Chipmunk Beanie Baby (Retired)

Chipper the Chipmunk Beanie Baby (Retired) Reviews



Other Picture


Chipper the Chipmunk Beanie Baby (Retired) Feature

  • Birthday: April 21,1999
"I'm quick, I'm fast, I don't make a peep, / But I love to snuggle when I sleep, / Take me along when you go play, / And I'll make sure you have a nice day!" Chipper is always bright eyed and bushy tailed. Born on April 21, 1999, this little chipmunk is quite stunning. Chipper's body is done in a mottled white and brown material. The underbelly is cream, and running down his sides are two stripes, one white and one black. The tail is full and fuzzy, his black eyes are rimmed in white, and black threads make up his whiskers and mouth. A perfect addition to any collection, Chipper is one of the last 10 Beanie Babies made, so he's highly sought after and very hard to find. He's surface washable only. --Peggy Etra Chipper the Chipmunk Beanie Baby (Retired)


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




May 22, 2011 06:40:08

0 comments:

Post a Comment